Skip to content
Tips on Enjoying Your Best Cruise with Cruisin Tikis Naples
Our Tiki Cruises
- $30 per person per hour.
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 Hour Cruises Available
- We cruise the back canals of Naples Bay
- We have 2 identical Tiki boats, each one holds up to 6 people. If we have more than 6 people in a group we run both boats near each other.
- If your cruise is at least 2 hours we can anchor in a canal, tether them together and drop the gate so that you can mingle from one Tiki to the other. Our Tiki boats are very stable.
- We provide a certified boat captain, bottle water, cooler with ice, blender, cups, and Bluetooth stereo speaker so that you can link up to our stereo and play your own music.
- Hours of Operation are 10am-8pm 7 days a week!
- Bathrooms: if during trip we can stop at Bay View Park Public Restrooms. We also have an emergency port-a-potty on board.
- Dogs allowed.
- Kids 10 and up allowed.
- Please call with any other questions.
What should we bring?
- We encourage you arrive 15 minutes early to stop at Three60 Market to pick up a bottle of wine. If you are looking for food please arrive 30 minutes early as this is a great time to put in a food order at the restaurant. You may bring your own wine, beer, pop, soda, mixers, water or beverage of choice and snacks.
- Please remember sunscreen, sunglasses, maybe a hat and extra water. A light jacket, long sleeve shirt or cover up might come in handy. You might want to bring a cooler.
Where Should We Park?
- Please park at 2880 Becca Ave., Naples FL 34112. Walk across the bridge to the Three60 Market docks (Restaurant Parking is for dine in customers only).
- If cancellation is less than 48 hours notice we charge $40 per boat. If given less than 24 hours notice to cancel you will be charged in full for your planned tour.
- We do take in consideration weather, high winds, abnormally cold, pouring down rain, etc.